Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What? I've been busy! It was my birthday!


This is what leftovers look like in this house. Okay the tomatoes and asparagus were freshly bought (not from the super market! Herrle's is open at last). I didn't make any of this.

Nor did I make anything on this table. Or set it, even. Or take the picture. But it was MY birthday brunch, so I can take credit. Of course, if I really think about it, my mother can take credit for that, too.

In other news, we finally got our herbs and vegetables planted. I'm going to try and break the old record for biggest zucchini! There are no pictures, so the old record doesn't technically exist. I'll just tell you if I beat it or not.

I'm going to defer my excuses and leave a warning for Katherine that if she doesn't come back soon I'm taking over and turning this into a quilting blog. So there.

--Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment