So the idea is that Katherine and I set challenges for each other every week, adhering to a set of guidelines. These will be:
1) The Challengee may insist on three rules, either to omit or include ingredients.
2) The Challenger must be available to help with the preparation, and any concerns the challengee may have
3) Shopping will be done together, and the challenger must be available for consultation on proper ingredients
4) the cost of ingredients will be shared
So, now that the boring part's over, my three rules are!
1) something beefy!
2) nothing too too complicated: no roasts!
3) That's all I can think of right now, but you get the idea.